[Rhodes22-list] Radar FAQs

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 5 11:34:46 EDT 2003

Mark, thanks for the oppertunity to learn.  From reading the article it is
my understanding that the Base / Composite Reflectivity are on opposite ends
of the radar return attenuation.  Kinda like the knob on your binacullars.
On one setting you see the close up things best on the oppisite setting you
see the outer limits of the lenses'.  Probably overly simplistic but "simple
is as simple does".  Bob Weber