[Rhodes22-list] traveler lines

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Sun Sep 7 10:29:26 EDT 2003

Bruce,
	Get longer lines.  You can follow Saroj's advice.  But first
take yours old ones off and measure.  Make sure the new lines are
longer.
	I don't move mine often because on Lake Hartwell you are
constantly adjusting the sails on a routine day due to the various land
masses.  However, I have no problem with 12" to 18" if I want to.
     Ed K