[Rhodes22-list] traveler lines

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Mon Sep 8 09:23:51 EDT 2003

Jim,

I have, but I haven't decided on the best course of action yet. There was
some discussion on this subject earlier this year - seem like Roger had come
up with a pretty good plan, but I don't know if he's implemented it yet.

I just took  look through the archives and found the msg I mentioned - you
might find it a good read:
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2003-June/008597.html

Mark Kaynor