[Rhodes22-list] AOL, ATT and MS$ can blow me

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Thu Sep 11 03:19:18 EDT 2003

1)MS for writing a shit OS, over charging, having viruses that other must deal with, 40,000+ virse for this OS, shit, some lawyer should make a fortune with a class action.
2)For ATT being a dumb ass and turning off/filtering out diag's on thier line to combat viruses(both ping and traceroute).
3)For AOL not have RFC complaint messages and doing stupids thing to combat the vurus like running diag on mail connections to them. Then to add insult not updating the tools to the mail help desk leaving them and other in the dark.

POX to all the above, they collective fucked up my day off, and I am pissed off, 2 am doing this shit, worst of all not one of the players here will loose a dime, they pushed thier problem on to others.

it turns out the ATT and AOL have greating peering and my router peerfed the ATT line, had to shut down the ATT line to fix this for now.

MJM

PS. the simple answer is AOL users are back up, and mjm should not have to work this hard to fix other problems.