[Rhodes22-list] Lake Hartwell update.

Claude C. Cox cccox at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 11 21:54:59 EDT 2003

And this seems to be the perfect time to publicly thank Rummy, and his
friend Rodger, for the help they so generously gave.  Their patience and
expertise in loading (hit the bunks on the nose first time), de-rigging,
trailering, and re-rigging Celtic Lass was a class act.  Thanks, Rummy and
Rodger

I hated leaving Hartwell, but needed the boat closer so I could sail more.
Glad Hartwell is getting a replacement--good sailing, Bob and Julie.

Fair Winds.           Claude