[Rhodes22-list] Tow vehicles.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Sep 12 18:20:50 EDT 2003

Rik,
Glad to see you still payattention to our list and thanks for the compliments
on my driving skills, but I think a chimp could have driven my truck. We knew
the Rhodes was attached, but it went down the road straight. We left the
heavy four stroke (Oh by the way, it wasn't working very well when we picked up
the boat) on the motor lift and put the rudder assembly in the back of my truck.
Claude had the mast crane and cradle, so it really was nice relocating his
boat. We even fixed a few things for him before we launched, but couldn't get
the motor to run right. I guess you can chalk that up on the four stroke side. :)

Rummy