[ham] Re: [Rhodes22-list] Elton

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sat Sep 13 13:00:58 EDT 2003

Peter

You do not understand, Elton is the "RainMan", for about 3 years straight everywhere he went it rained, boat show, boat launchings
etc.... It got to the point people would buy/bring foul weather gear when every meeting him. The funny thing is they would need it.
He was getting a "simplex" about it, which is a Complex but he to simple for a complex. His guy a magnet for rain. Seen storms chase
him down a channel, the stormed turned with him.

He got about a 3-4 month brake, with some good weather, so he is below his average this year, One Hurricane should clean that up. In
fact he was at landfall for the last one to stright NC.

MJM