[Rhodes22-list] Hurricanes and Sam Boyle

Saroj saroj at pathfind.net
Sun Sep 14 10:29:59 EDT 2003

Ed,

Thanks for this. Isabelle is headed straight for North Carolina and Hampton
Roads.  This area has not experienced a direct hit of a major hurricane for
100 years.

After reading it and discovering that a marina is the worst place to ride
out a storm like this, I decided to take my boat out of the water today.

Saroj