[Rhodes22-list] Something Different

Dennis J Sitler djsitler at gmpexpress.net
Sun Sep 14 14:37:32 EDT 2003

Hi, I would like to share some pictures of the different layout I built when
redoing the interior of my 1974 Rhodes. In a previous post I had pictures of
it under construction, so I hope these pictures work, so you can see the
almost completed work ( a sail boat is never done). As you can see I have a
seat on the starboard side and the v-berth is four inches lower and comes
back to the area where the partition is on your boats. It makes it about
seven feet to the bow ( lots of room for taller bigger folks). The picture
with the lids up shows the area for the porti-potty, the battery, and the
water tank. The small gray box situated in the center of the battery is the
regulator for the charging from the 50w solar panel. The water is 12v
pressure and the sink is from Lowes. In the end of the cabinet you can see
the electric switches and volt meter. As I had mentioned earlier there
wasn't a galley except for a plywood shelf when I got the boat. This is how
it ended up when I got finished, everything from the hatch forward new.

Denny
1974 Rhodes, "Gossamer Wing"