[Rhodes22-list] Re:water tanks.

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Mon Sep 15 13:32:48 EDT 2003

    speaking of Elton and rain reminds me -

if anyone is not heeding Bill Effros and wants a "real" water tank, we have
lots of used ones, 11 gallons I think.

we will give them away for $20 - it is the shipping and handling that costs
us a fortune so that adds another $20 (unless you want to visit us).
however, like your Rhodes, if you are not pleased we buy them back for
recycling.

stan/gbi