[Rhodes22-list] RHODES 22 FOR SALE

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 07:16:10 EDT 2003

Ed
Probably because they only want folks that are really
interested, inquiring to them.  Hell, I will sale my
boat for $10,000 but I would like to know someone has
close to that kind of funding and not just brothering
me for the hell of it.
Steve

PS - No rules needed for saleing a Rhodes 22 boat on
the list.  I will never understand why everything
needs a rule:-)