[Rhodes22-list] 1989 RHODES 22 FOR SALE

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Tue Sep 16 10:22:34 EDT 2003

Dan,
	Rummy said that you had not died on us.  There is no sign on
your boat.  Jane said that she does not know what you are doing.  Send
her a letter so she has something in writing.  In fact, I will print out
your post and take it to her.  Did that fellow that Captain Buddy Price
referred a few weeks ago call?  Why not let Jane broker your boat if you
want to sell it.  She sold that '82 Macgregor that was in the slip next
to me.
	Any way, it is good to what is going on.
                             Ed K