[Rhodes22-list] through hull fittings

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Wed Sep 17 14:01:09 EDT 2003

Chris,

   Are you certain that the fitting is 1-3/4"?  I have been looking around and all I could find was 1-1/2" and 2" fittings.
It would fit with what I have run into during the restoration of my boat.....nothing is standard off-the-shelf sized.  I guess custom made means...............custom made. (like the Federal Government's $600 toilet seats  :-{D

Try defenderus.com.  page 72 I think it was.

Todd