[Rhodes22-list] Bulldog For Sale

MarkW MarkW at TOSHIBATIC-PA.com
Wed Sep 17 16:38:58 EDT 2003

Will,
Thought I would let you know--we made an offer and it was accepted to
procure the 1997 Seaward 25---so we will not be making an offer on your
Rhodes..

Regards,
Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: William P. Barry, III [mailto:wp.barry at att.net]
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2003 9:53 AM
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Bulldog For Sale

Well, it's now become public. Our Rhodes 22 Bulldog is now officially for
sale. We were looking at a new '02 Hunter 326 in Charleston, SC. Our family
has outgrown the space availble in the Rhodes, and ammemnities such as
airconditioning and full standing head room in the head, have more needed
use. We are very sorry to be leaving the R22 family, but hopefully after our
2 1/2 hour trip to Maryland, we will have a bit more room to more easily
spend more nights. We also were looking at marinas over in the Rock
Hall/Swan Creek vacinity on the Eastern Shore. We may be seeing some of you
Bay Rhodies over on that side next year.

> > For Sale:
> >             2001 Rhodes 22
> >             Complete Show Package #2
> >             Dual Axle Glavanized Trailer
> >             GPS/Sounder Combo
> >             PopTop Enclosure
> >             Boom Room
> >             Cockpit Filler Cushions
> >             Honda 8hp Motor w/remote throttle
> >             Icom VHF Radio w/mast top antennae
> >             Stereo, CD w/ 4 mounted speakers
> >             Tiller/Motor connection for power steering while in reverse.
> >             Stainless Steel Side rails w/ double life line opening.
> >             Includes all items necessary to leave the dock.
> >             Mast Hoist assembly for quick launch
                    ETC ETC......

> >                    $34,000

The boat is currently in to water in Middle River, MD on the bay.

Will Barry
wp.barry at att.net