[Rhodes22-list] Isabel

SVTRITON at aol.com SVTRITON at aol.com
Fri Sep 19 10:45:50 EDT 2003

hi all
we have a bad tidal surge in baltimore...my boat is at a floating dock which
is 6 inches from the top of the piling so we're hoping it doesnt go up any
further...the next high tide is about 1pm ...most of the inner harbor is
underwater and 600 000 are without power...2 deaths in maryland..i think its 11
overall....chesapeake rhodies in middle river at fixed docks are all under water...a
friend of mine has an 8 ft high deck and has about 2 feet to go....havent
heard anything about marylou and gil in rock hall but im sure its the same...see
ya all later
tom