[Rhodes22-list] Good news Re: Isabel

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at netreach.net
Sat Sep 20 11:39:44 EDT 2003

Some good news from Rock Hall. The boats at Swan Creek Marina appear to
have weathered the storm on first visual inspection. Our boat is still on
its trailer in the boatyard looking no worse for the wear. The lane to the
boatyard is passable. Our friends'  (who relayed the message to us) boat is
secure in its slip with no immediately visible damage. Report is that the
surge was 5 ft. over the docks with water covering the tops of some of the
piers.

We'll go down tomorrow to see for ourselves.Continued good wishes to all
who had homes, their livelihood or their boats in harm's way.

Mary Lou
Rhodes 22 Fretless
Swan Creek, MD, Ft. Washington, PA