[Rhodes22-list] edenton

kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Sat Sep 20 21:44:02 EDT 2003

Rummy,
	I just got back from a sail on Hartwell.  First, isn't Stan
supposed to be in Wisconson for a boat show?  All phone lines to GBI and
to Stan's house stay busy, ie, they are not working.  What we need is
Rose's cell phone #.
	Rummy, I can not go Sunday, but could go Monday to either
Edenton or New Bern if you decide to go.  A portable generator would be
handy.  I have chain saws.  Let me know what you plan to do.
             Ed K