[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 for sale (Brooklyn NY)

Christine Allison sailnut at asan.com
Mon Sep 22 15:15:56 EDT 2003

<  Maybe you need to adopt some grand kids
> and get them trained to sail you around. >

Actually I have 3 kids ages 12, 16 and 18.  As you might know I came to the
Rhodes after selling a 28 foot Albin Cumulus.  I sold the hi-maintance Albin
because of extreme disinterest by the kids in the cruising experience.

I felt that I could single hand the Rhodes and that it would be cheap and
trouble free.  That turned out to be true enough.  Unfortunately a bad knee
(for decades) has been getting worse and it's difficult to move around the
boat with the requisite agility.  Better to be safe then sorry so I am
(reluctantly) selling the boat.

PS  I am considering a small motor sailer with a pilot house as more
appropriate to physical capabilities at this time in my life.

Richard Smith