[Rhodes22-list] Headsail furlers.

Jim Mowrey jmowrey at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 23 21:24:24 EDT 2003

Rummy,
We had a CDI on our Potter 19, so that's what we got for the Rhodes when our
GBI furler shot craps (we dropped the mast, and bent the furler tube). We
bought a new CDI FF2 furler from Sailnet about 2 weeks ago. They also built
us a new forestay for the furler to run on. They drop shipped the furler to
us direct from CDI, and we had it in 5 working days. They did the forestay,
and we got it in 3 days. All in all, was satisfied with the transaction, and
the furler. Haven't sailed with it yet, but hope to this weekend.

Fair winds

Jim Mowrey
S/V Yankee Rose