[Rhodes22-list] Headsail furlers.

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Wed Sep 24 10:53:37 EDT 2003

Doug,

We've never had that line wrap problem w/ our CDI. I don't know what size
our furling line is - it's not that big, but we've got enough on the spool
for several extra wraps of the sheet around the furled sail. Our fairlead is
deck-mounted only a few inches behind the drum opening, so I doubt your
fairlead location is the problem. I'll try and get a few pics next time we
go out so you can see how we've got it rigged.

Mark