[Rhodes22-list] Motor Sailor?

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Wed Sep 24 19:20:21 EDT 2003

Richard,
	How can you think that a motor sail boat will be less strenuous
than sailing a Rhodes.  You will be bending and stooping more to fool
with the motor than you want to know.  Maybe you need to retire to the
shores of Lake Hartwell like these other New Yorkers who just took
delivery of their Rhodes 22 that Rummy has been talking about.  Ask
Rummy how it is sailing on this big pond.  Just don't tell Michael or
Bill that you are coming this way.
                           Ed K