[Rhodes22-list] Motor Sailor?

Christine Allison sailnut at asan.com
Thu Sep 25 14:32:53 EDT 2003

<.  Have you
> looked at a cruising cat?  No roll only pitch and many have a pilot
house.>

Yes and as luck would have it my marina is friendly to them and there are
about 10  moored there in slips. Big ones 30 to 40 feet.

 I did it web search which failed to turn up anything (for cruising) in the
20/22 foot range. I know that years ago there was a line of British ones but
I cannot locate any references to them.

  I really want to stay downsized, because to me,  the expense and pleasure
of boat ownership is inversely proportional to the waterline length of the
boat!

Richard Smith