[Rhodes22-list] RE:Winter Storage

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Mon Sep 29 08:55:55 EDT 2003

Jim,

We leave the Genoa wrapped around the furler and store it in the basement
hung from the ceiling at several points. One nice thing about the CDR furler
is that it's flexible - we can get around the corners we need to to get it
downstairs. We leave the main furled and in the mast. We also remove the
spreaders from the mast before we tarp the boat.

Mark Kaynor