[Rhodes22-list] Nimble Site

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 29 18:12:17 EDT 2003

Richard,

I never have been aboard so I really can not comment on the Nomad. They have
a Honda 40 hanging on the back and they use it for river cruising; no open
water around here. The Nomad is much roomier than the Nimble 24. I have
heard good things about the construction but I have no first hand knowledge.

Good luck!

Wally