[Rhodes22-list] Politics Geraldo Rivera reports

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Thu Apr 1 10:31:36 EST 2004

Steve,

"Think about it, if Clinton would have done what Bush did, 3,000 people
would be alive now.  You can't argue with that."

See  http://www.iraqbodycount.net/ - I guess you must have meant "American
people". And who knows what would have happened if Clinton had done what
Bush did? It could have incited even higher levels of anti-Americanism and
more terrorist acts.

And I love this sentiment - "If they act up, well stomp on them." I wonder
why some of them don't like us?

Mark