[Rhodes22-list] Why Spreader Lights?

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 15:25:34 EST 2004

Jim
I put an Running/Deck light combo on my mast about a
yard above the spreaders.  The Deck light part will
light up this entire deck.  I didn't see a need in
separate spreader lights.  Plus the Running/Deck light
combo wires can be run streight into the mast.  Much
easier.
Steve

[4]http://toolbar.msn.com/go/onm00200414ave/direct/01/<=