[Rhodes22-list] Howdy Folks

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 2 07:15:53 EST 2004

Welcome Mike!

I live in TN and we have no state income tax either. of course the state is
flat broke and things may be changing soon.

The Rhodes has a single rudder unless Stan has an option I am not aware of.
The outboard is usually off set to the port side.

Good luck with your move and purchase. The Rhodes 22 is a great boat!

Wally