Apology - was RE: [Rhodes22-list] Politics Geraldo Rivera reports

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 06:04:34 EST 2004

Now Wally, the oil things again.  The liberal try that
spin.  No one buy off on that.  Why are we spending
billion of US dollars to free the people of Irag that
lead you to believe that!!!!  You can come up with
something better than that.  By the Way; we are
fighting a world war - terrorist are all over the
world, Irag is just one place of many we have troop
helping eliminate this problem.  If you want to fight
a terrorist world war; you take the fight to where the
terrorist are at.  YOU DON'T wait to let them come to
the US like Clinton did.  That got 3,000 of our people
killed.  How many more US people do you want to see
killed because we sit around and do nothing about this
Steve