[Rhodes22-list] Re: Rhodes22-list Digest, Vol 434, Issue 3

Loumoore at aol.com Loumoore at aol.com
Fri Apr 2 09:40:01 EST 2004

Bravo to Stan.  Either we share the burdens fairly or we do not fight at all.   I recently heard the men and women who fought in Iraq last year will not be cycled back there this summer.  The fact our army is too small for the agenda the administration is pursuing cannot be blammed on anyone but the President and the Republican Congress.  It's not patriotic or tough to place our military in an impossible situation.