Apology - was RE: [Rhodes22-list] Politics Geraldo Rivera reports

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Apr 2 11:01:43 EST 2004

Steve,
While one is a member of the military, protesting against the war you are
fighting is frowned upon. (suggestions of dishonorable discharge, prison, etc.) I
also served in Vietnam, came home and protested against the war. We never
should have been there in the first place, but I did my duty, served my country
and lived through it. I exercised my constitutional right to protest our
involvement in Vietnam and so did the majority of the people that went there. Kerry
is not alone in his beliefs. It was the continued protests that eventually
ended our involvement. I see a day when protests against our involvement in Iraq
may accomplish the same thing.

Rummy