[Rhodes22-list] What about Libya? Hold your fire!

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 3 07:32:25 EST 2004

Michael makes an excellent point!!

It was pretty intersting to see how many people "over there" fell into line,
once a good example was set. We hadn't acted like we meant business in a lot
of years and you could sure see it in the behavior in that area.

This is a bit like training puppies, If you don't give 'em a good crack across
the ass once in a while, they don't take you serious.

It surely would have made more sense, to me, to finish the job in '91 though.

I think another example needs to be made in this town where the four corpses
were being mutilated in public. These folks need to learn that screwing with
us isn't done without high cost.

It's about pain and pleasure. Being blown up, etc. is painful. Even these
animals will soon learn to avoid it.

Rik