[Rhodes22-list] keep the natives in line deplomacy

FNuttersNY at aol.com FNuttersNY at aol.com
Sat Apr 3 09:20:34 EST 2004

Ed K I think you putyou finger right on it.  If we can keep the natives in
line by slapping them a round once in a while I'm sure  they will fall in line
and welcome our democracy and good will with open arms.  Gee it worked for the
British, French, Dutch. Spaniards.etc.  and all of western Europe.  Did it
ever ocure to anyone that 16th and 17th deplomacy is finally coming home to
roost? Europian countries are over run by third world/Islamic refuges who live in
slums and produce masive families.  The Europians are scared to death that thay
will lose their countries and at the present rate of exchange they have every
reason to be.  I go there quite a bit and tensions are growing.  Thats why
they didn't  want to go to Iraq.  I Have no clue for solutions but  I feel that
REMEMBER THE ALAMO mentality that  Bush is carrying out has no place in the 21
century.