Apology - was RE: [Rhodes22-list] Politics Geraldo Rivera reports

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Sun Apr 4 14:28:36 EDT 2004

sorry, I am back in town

Rummy, how did you get so smart?   Webtender, rum all around.  And an extra
round for Wally for reminding us that the USA was not put on earth to force
all other cultures into our mold.  Oh, and water Ed's down for asking anyone
to not bother him by doing their responses to MM off list.

stan/gbi

PS: Rhodies, stop picking on Tom.  While we are probably at opposite ends of
the polls (in the booth), he is one of the nicest, most experienced Rhodies
we have and should be encouraged to move beyond his nautical contributions.

OK, so I can't stop:  It is crazy to leave the list because you don't like
the political banter.  Reminds  me of my workers who, when I attempt to
cover an area beyond their narrow job, say, I don't need to know that.  And
I say how did you get that big arm muscle and they say, by using it.  And I
suggest they will get the same kind of growing by using their head (just
look how well it has been working for Todd).  For those who feel they don't
need the broader growth this list brings, the founding fathers did come up
with the idea of subject titles for the delete button.  It is just that I am
afraid that more and more of the worlds' exploding population will be taking
the "I don't need to know that" approach to what is going on in the world -
until the world comes to a stop.  And they all can get off.  .

stan/gbi