Apology - was RE: [Rhodes22-list] Politics Geraldo Rivera reports

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 5 14:10:02 EDT 2004

I knew I could count on you Steve. As I suspected your best counter is
calling me a liberal in spite of my many Republican votes over the past 20
plus years. At least you didn't bring up fishing.

I made several points and you ignored all but one. Yes they used chemical
weapons almost 15 years ago. This in no way proves they have them now and
they were never used against the US. Also Bush claimed they had or were
working towards nuke ability.  No evidence found to date. What about my
other points? No terror link unless you know something I don't know. From
what I gather your main reason for going in was to help the people of Iraq.
Didn't Bush say he was against "Nation Building"? I know you will not answer
so I am ready for your response about liberals and fishing.

I am guessing that no conservatives are jumping on your bandwagon because
you don't provide any facts to agree with, just ranting rhetoric. You try to
make your case in a manner that most conservatives do not agree with.
Several have tried to explain that there are many on both sides against the
way Iraq was handled. Of course you will just call them all liberals and
cowards regardless of past voting record.

So you think I (or any liberal) haven't done any research, yet you have
because you watch FOX? LOL    I watch a variety of news including FOX, BBC
and network. I have also read numerous books on the history and culture of
Israel and the Middle East in general. My wife lived in Israel during the
80s and has provided me with a wealth of information regarding the Middle
East culture.  Clue me in, what is the source of your research other than US
polls and FOX? Please don’t tell me the answer is Rush!

Wally