[Rhodes22-list] KY Lake -

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 5 16:30:08 EDT 2004

Wally,

Yup, we have the Flicka in a year-round slip at LHL. I don't see that
changing for the foreseeable future. It's far enough south for good fall
and spring sailing and is connected by water to points further south incase
we need to move to where the weather fits our clothes someday. Hey.....it
COULD happen :-)....... Not holding my breath, but I don't want to miss a
chance 'cause I wasn't ready :-) :-) :-)

Rik