[Rhodes22-list] Market

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 19:16:47 EDT 2004

Wally
Jobs are jobs.  Doesn't matter what they are.  If
people want to work; like I said McDonald is always
hiring.  People need to understand that the planet is
moving to a Globel Economy.  A person has to train
themself to the situation around them.

Take for example factory worker.  Now we all know that
Wal-Mart is the low price place to buy thing.
Everyone goes to Wal-Mart.  Everyone want the lowest
price they can on items & Wal-Mart give them that.
Now here is whats funny, factory worker go to
Wal-Mart.  So whats funny!!!  Its stores like Wal-mart
that are driving factory overseas in order to deliver
goods to Wal-Mart at the prices that American will
pay:-)  YOu got to love it, factory worker are putting
themself out of work!!!!

Manufactors must make a profit.  Bottom line, they
must make a profit.  But when American won't pay a
preimun for goods, factory must cut cost.  The NUMBER
ONE cost associated with the manufactoring of goods is
LABORS.  First, they reduce labor force.  Then they
move the factory oversea.  All because American want
to buy things at the lowest price.

Now take a looks around your Front Room in your house.
 HOw many American Good do you see:-)  Amazing!!!
isn't it!!!!!
Steve