Apology - was RE: [Rhodes22-list] Politics Geraldo Rivera reports

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 6 00:24:37 EDT 2004

Steve,

Your answer as usual makes no sense. First you claim that the falling dollar
has nothing to do with the price of oil (or any imported good I guess). Now
I guess you are suggesting we have enough oil in Texas to run the entire
country but for some unmentioned reason we aren't using it?

As usual you supply no facts what so ever. Let me guess your response is-

A- I must be liberal so I am against oil, and I am for life long welfare for
all lazy people
B- I need to learn to fish
C -A low paying job is as good as a high paying job

I am convinced you don't have a cliue.

Wally