[Rhodes22-list] IMF PHRF and Portsmouth Ratings

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Tue Apr 6 10:36:09 EDT 2004

Wally,

We got out Friday and Sunday a couple of weekends ago. Nice, gusty (as usual
on our lake in the mountains) and fun. We spent last weekend on the big boat
down in Deltaville - the only getting out we did then was to move the boat
from one slip to another. Wheee!

Don't know if you noticed, but the Portsmouth table for 2003 shows the
Rhodes 22 as having less than 5 data points. One of those is us. You make
two, I wonder if there's anyone else racing the boat w/ a Portsmouth
handicap? Maybe we can more than 5 and get a non-parenthetical number! <g>

Mark