Apology - was RE: [Rhodes22-list] Politics Geraldo Rivera reports

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 14:06:13 EDT 2004

Its doesn't piss me off Slim.  A lot of folks do that
very thing.  I just don't agree with it.  I think the
economy is doing well considering we have just come
out of a recession.  The war on terror is going well.
I think the war on Irag is a just war.  And overall, I
think our country is in good shape.  I don't like all
the gloom & doom preach by a lot of folks.  Based on
all my information, there is not a lot to gripe about.
This is a great country, and we have a great President
& I wish everyone would realize that; yeah he may have
made a few mistake but he is still a great President
who has taken us on the right path to ending these
terrorists problems. Now I know this list doesn't
think so based on all the e-mail you all keep throwing
at me.  But this country is in good shape; & all the
better for George W. Bush.  If you want to pearch Doom
& gloom; go somewhere else cause I will not sit here &
read it & not reply.  You all have nothing to complain
about.  Welfare is still there, Social Security is
still there, Medicare & Medicaid is still there.  Do
they need adjusted, teeck, etc. I concur.  But the
checks keep rolling and no Liberal has anything to
complain about.  Bush even gave then the Precription
Drug benefit.  What more can they ask for!!!!!
Steve