[Rhodes22-list] This is one of the strangest things I have ever encounterer

FredkLange at aol.com FredkLange at aol.com
Wed Apr 7 10:57:23 EDT 2004

MJM,

I can draw the 6 with my left hand while my right foot does the clockwise
circle.  Does that mean I'm a Democrat?

Fred

In a message dated 4/6/2004 7:19:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mjm at michaelmeltzer.com writes:
How to prove your a Republican at hart :-) While sitting at your desk, lift
your right foot off the floor
and make clockwise circles. (use your left if left handed) Now, while doing
this, draw the number "6" in
the air with your right hand(or left if left handed). Your foot will change
direction and there's
nothing you can do about it.

I make a deal, anyone who and pass this can talk politics, everyone else will
have to take a week break, you on your honor to report the true results.

MJM