[Rhodes22-list] Testing 1 - 2 - 3

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 7 15:34:41 EDT 2004

Boy, w/o political banter this list quiets down.  Who ever was talking about
CB removal, I was wondering whether the CB can be taken out while the boat
is on the trailer.  We have expensive lift service if necessary but I would
prefer to do this on the trailer.  I imagine that in it's horizontal
position the board might be to wide to fit thru the slot and the trailer
only allows me to drop the board a couple of inche.  Thanks in advance. Bob