[Rhodes22-list] Trailer Specs

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Thu Apr 8 23:44:53 EDT 2004

Bob,

    These are sketches I have made of a triad trailer.  The measurements reflect the axle location of the newer (single axle) trailer, which is about 6" aft of the earlier models.  The angles for the bunk attach brackets are guesstimates but listed anyway in rise"/run".

Todd
PS  It may take me a few tries to attach the files (2 files)