[Rhodes22-list] ED needs Insight for Jokes

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 11 10:16:18 EDT 2004

Ed
I find it interesting that you make your remarks
below.  Let see, there were four (4) posts that were
contra to Republican views.  I make one (1) posts that
is contra to Democrats view.  And you make the below
remarks.

That just goes to show everyone that the Dems or
Liberals have a double standard.  Why didn't you make
a comments when the other four (4) posts were
made?????????????????????????????  I had to read that
Steve

www.rhodes22.org/list