[Rhodes22-list] Insight for the Liberals (Joke-maybe; maybe not)

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Mon Apr 12 03:41:39 EDT 2004

Hey Steve,

I got my welfare check in the mail today.  Thank you for doing that for me.
It's great living off of guys like you.  This being-a-liberal stuff is
fantastic!  You should try it.  No, wait!  YOU stop lollygagging around on
the computer and get back to work!  I need another box of wine and some
Swisher Sweets!!!

Slim