[Rhodes22-list] I got a dilemma people

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Mon Apr 12 22:53:04 EDT 2004

I got a dilemma people, I am still a rhodes22 owner for the next 2 weeks, but will become a seaward 26rc owner 2 weeks after that, also as a group about 4 owner have changed over in the same way,  considering that gb is at it it will become worst over the next few years, OTHO is seem a little funny talking about seawards on the rhodes22 list, anyome mind(or support) a small name change like rhodes22-seaward26-list, I would like to keep everyone together.

MJM