[Rhodes22-list] Virus???

Julie Thorndycraft julie at circle7.net
Wed Apr 14 06:56:00 EDT 2004

Rik,
Sounds like your email address has been captured on someone else's system
who has a virus. If someone gets certain viruses and you are in their
contact list, the virus grabs all or some of the addresses and starts
sending out spam using your address as the sender. Not much that you can do
about it other than change your email address - but then it could still
happen again. We're dealing with the same issue at work.
Julie