[Rhodes22-list] Virus???

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 14 14:24:35 EDT 2004

Mark,

I have to wonder, is it even possible to design an operating system with NO
vulnerability to malicious mischief?? I wonder if all the holes in MS will
ever be patched. Seems like sooner or later they should start finding holes
in the patches, eh?

I guess what puzzles me the most, is the thinking of the hackers. What do they
really have to gain by all of this senseless destruction? Doesn't seem like
there could be any money in it. What's that leave? Fame among peers? Whoopee,
I destroyed more computers than you did.

I'm afraid the logic here may be beyond me.

Rik