[Rhodes22-list] Seaward26RK

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Thu Apr 15 20:44:41 EDT 2004

I am holding off the trailer until the fall, rather spend the money now on what has to be done down south, might use the magic in
the end, But all things being equal(i.e. price) Michael work out for me for other resigns, Like to bring up my trailer for service
in the spring and some how forget to pick it up until fall :-) I not sure about cost or even build quality, but Michael is local for
me. OTOH bring a trailer from CT down to FA could be a problem if I was starting out from NC.

MJM