[Rhodes22-list] Fw: steering harness for Rhodes 22

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sat Apr 17 11:52:06 EDT 2004

A wheel has been done before on a rhodes22, Edison sells a single cable system that can be tied to the rudder, about 1000$ for parts
alone.

That said, do not do it. The wheel does not work on the rhodes22. you get better results from using a Yamaha 9.9th and stans linkage
to the rudder, the big prop will move the boat better at lower speeds and the linkage will direct the water flow. Also depending on
the docks their are trick with spring line that might be the answer, if you could describe the docks we might be able to help(i.e.
it is a training answer)

MJM