[Rhodes22-list] Michael's New Sail

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sat Apr 17 20:13:56 EDT 2004

Not this year, I thing the 26rc is undercanvased, stan has some tubes to 36 feet for IMF, IIRC(right now the boat has a 29 foot
mast, only one taller than the r22) maybe next year, by changing the rigging a whole host of issues come up, rigging lenghts, sails,
sail balance, sheeting angles, boat balance and so on. want to get a feel for it.

MJM